Hey, loves. If you’re from the US, Happy Thanksgiving! If you’re from somewhere else in the world, the ideas behind Thanksgiving still hold true. Anyway, I just wanted to take a little bit to list out what I’m thankful for. I’ve read a ton of articles about how important it is to be grateful and keep a gratitude journal or list (I do have one but I always forget to write in it). While I’m not the biggest fan of turkey or stuffing, I do like that Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on our lives and let people know that we love them.
So without further ado, here’s what I’m thankful for.
- My family and friends
- My pets, Abby and Lily
- My scholarship so I can attend college
- Music (I’m loving Ocean Eyes by Billie Eilish. I found it after reading this blog post)
- Coffee (and tea)
- Obama (it was a good 8 years)
- My phone + all of the apps on there
- Cozy sweaters
- Good food
- Netflix (especially with all the new movies they’re adding)
- Three-way calls and FaceTime
And lastly, my blog and all of you reading this or any other post. It’s been a good few months, and I can’t wait to see what more is to come. I hope you all have a wonderful day.
What are you thankful for?