Hey, loves. I just wanted to give you a short list of five things to do on a Sunday. I’m still usually doing on homework on Sundays (there’s no rest for a college student), but every now and then, I manage to sneak in a few hours for myself. Here’s what I do in those stolen moments.
- Sleep inLike I said, all I do is homework, and because I’m an architecture student, I stay up to all ridiculous hours of the night finishing projects. Sleeping in is so necessary or even just sleeping for at least 8 hours.
- A little pamper seshThis activity falls under pampering yourself. I like to do a coconut hair mask, take a bath, and use a nice sugar scrub. For a hair mask, I just put plain coconut oil in my hair the night before, braid it, and then sleep on it. As for the sugar scrub, my skin is always super dry so exfoliating is super important. The sugar scrub I’ve been using lately is this lemon cream one. It was a gift from a friend, and it smells amazing
- Catch up on YouTube videosI love my youtubers. BUT I also have a love-hate relationship with the vast majority uploading on Sundays. I love having the new videos to watch, but I hate during the week when I don’t have anything new to watch. Some of my favorites are Zoe Sugg (Zoella), Tanya Burr, the SacconeJolys, Audrie Storme, and Claudia Sulewski. (Of course there’s a ton more but these are who I most highly reccomend)
- Make a good dinnerAgain with the kind of taking care of yourself theme, good and healthy food makes a world of difference. Pictured here is sauteed arugula, salmon, and mushrrom couscous. Yum yum yum
- Make a current mood playlistI love making playlists, but I’m definitely someone who listens to like one or two songs on repeat for at least a week. My current playlist has The Head and The Heart, Billie Eilish, and Daniela Andrade. Daniela Andrade literally has the voice of an angel.
Anyway, I hope you all are able to take time this Sunday to do something for yourself. Is there anything you like to do on the weekends?